April 11, 2014

Studio Photography | Teaching

February 10th marked the start of my 2nd year of teaching photography.  It has been such a wonderful experience trying out new techniques to inspire the creative minds at the high school I teach.  It is really rewarding to see them progress and really learn something along the way.

This past week we learned studio.  I set up my strobe in the classroom, had Douglas, our model come and sit for us, and starting to show the kids different light setups using only one light.  Instructed them on how to create moody light or high key lighting. 

Here are a couple of Douglas doing what he does best.  I can't remember if one or both of the photos were taken by a student- either way, great, great job!  I edited the photos to enhance them just a tad.  Which is what the students are learning as well this semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!