March 5, 2014

Pinterest Weekly | Inspiration for All

Do you PIn?  First, I hit like on everything... then weeks later I pin what I absolutely think is divine.  

I have this obsession with interior decor.  That's all I really look for when I'm on Pinterest.  Desk spaces, living room spaces with lots of color, do it yourself spaces and projects.  Oh, and women's fashion.  I must admit that Pinterest has helped my wardrobe come alive the last year or so.  It's great to see new and inspiring things...  all kinds of things.  

This new installment of my blog will be for the pins that I love week to week along with their respective link to my Pinterest.  So we can keep the inspiration going :).

What have you pinned this week??

//
¿Tu haces pin? Cuando estoy en Pinterest, le hago click "me gusta" primero... luego semanas después hago pin lo que yo absolutamente creo que es divino. 

Tengo esta obsesión con la decoración de interiores. Eso es todo lo que realmente busco cuando estoy en Pinterest. Espacios de oficinas, espacios  de sala  con un muchos colores, los proyectos y espacios que uno puede hacer solo. Ah, y la moda. Debo admitir que Pinterest ha ayudado a mi vestimenta el último año. Es muy bueno para ver cosas nuevas e inspiradoras ... todo tipo de cosas. 

Esta nueva serie de mi blog va a ser para los pins que amo semana a semana junto con su respectivo enlace a mi Pinterest. Así,  podemos seguir compartiendo la inspiración :). 

¿Qué has hecho pin esta semana?



1.  DIY Shelf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!