February 11, 2014

Baby S and Baby M | International Portrait Photographer

2014 marks my 8th year as a photographer.  I started this journey long ago at the age of 20 without knowing where to even begin.  With no clients, only friends who wanted to help me learn and grow.  

Ruth, a previous bride of mine, has shown me that trust can go a long way.  Not only was she a client of mine, she is now a friend and pretty much family.  Every time I get the honor and privilege of photographing her beautiful growing family, I feel like one of them.  When baby S would cry, I felt it sting my heart.  When little Markie gave his new baby sister kisses, it melted my heart.    

Photographing these two newbies into the Miranda family is something wonderful for me. And I cannot wait to see these little ones grow into beautiful girls :).  Born only one week apart, these cousins are just too adorable!

Ruth + Angelica:  Thank you so much for having me photograph your newbie baby girls!  they are precious and I can't wait to catch up soon and watch these beautiful girls grow and grow!  With love, Jackie.

Baby S




Baby M






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!