July 3, 2012

Life Instagram-ed

This past month has been a whirlwind of sessions, family, workouts, disneyland, the beach and even a wedding as a guest.  

A couple of years after I started photography professionally, my point and shoot camera broke.  And I stopped taking photos of my daily life.  I eventually bought a point and shoot, but the photos would stay on the card for months and months before I ever got around to uploading them.  

Then some genius created Instagram and well, now I record my daily life and share it with everyone.  It's fun to create photos that are a part of the every day and make up bits and pieces of my life.  Which is exactly what photography is for.  

1. Bike riding // 2. Car's Land // 3. Dog beach with the pups // 4. Herb Ritts Notorious book I got at a flea market for a steal // 5. Me before a shoot on a gloomy morning // 6. Sunday wedding // 7. My cousin leaving on the metrolink // 8. Models helping models at May Group Shoot // 9. Group Shoot // 10. Honey on our way home from the dog park // 11. Office flowers // 12. Palm tree 


13. Gordo waiting for me to get off the computer // 14. Fold out pages from Herb Ritts book // 15. Tostadas de camaron con crema // 16. Starbucks // 17. Typing letters to friends on my Remette // 18. Boxing work out // 19. Sweating latte // 20. Metrolink Station, Riverside 

21. Movies // 22. Cook's Corner // 23. Sleepy Honey // 24. Jump rope work out // 25. Car's Land // 26. Antique shopping, typewriter // 27. Regal Cinemas, Riverside // 28. Map Journal

Follow me on Instagram @jackielamas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!