July 2, 2012

A BIG thank you to all of my living social families! | Inland Empire Family Portrait Photographer



On December 22, Living Social ran a promotion for a family portrait session with yours truly.  Last friday, the promotion ended and I am so thankful to those families that I had the honor of photographing.  

I am also sad that it is over.

In the past six months, I have photographed lots of cute babies, adorable kiddos, and great parents and some grandparents.  It has been full of playing peek-a-boo, dancing, and tickling mommies.  But most importantly, it's been about creating photos that will add to the story of these families' lives.  They will be able to show these to family and friends and share them through future generations.  Real, professional, and genuine photographs.  

Not only was I able to give to these families something irreplaceable, they have also given me an unforgettable experience.  I have learned so much as well!  As a photographer, I am always learning and expanding.  I have learned much about finding different and new poses for families.  That the candid is also just as important as the posed.  And that each family is unique and special.

At the bittersweet end of this experience, I have walked away with a new family.  Many new families.  Each and every one of you have taken me in and made me feel such a part of your family.  I have never felt so humbled and honored to be a part of so many wonderful families.  Some of you invited me into your home to photograph you and others trusted me with bug-filled fields.  Thank you doesn't even amount to what I feel.  

Each of you hold such a special place in my heart and I look forward to photographing your beautiful and wonderful families again! 

With love,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!