April 24, 2012

Reyes Family | Inland Empire Portrait Photographer

I had the great pleasure of photographing my own family again!  My aunt wanted some photos of her one year old and her tall and gorgeous 13 and 15 year old - if I got your ages wrong guys, I'm sorry!  Just remember, I'm getting old ;).  And because Easter was around the corner, she brought a basket with eggs and a bunny!  Get ready for some cute overload!

We had some gorgeous soft light thanks to the rain clouds a few weeks ago.  It makes for great contrast too!  Just thought I'd share that with you all :).








Happy Tuesday!  Stay tuned, I have more sessions to share with you!!!


If you'd like to have Jackie photograph your family, contact her at 951.732.7039 or at jackie@jackielamasphotography.com!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!