April 12, 2012

Maureen Cali Travel Girl | Los Angeles Portrait Photographer

I'm taking a short break from my bookkeeping disaster to write this blog post.  I know what you're thinking: omg, she waiting until the week before to do her taxes and all of her bookkeeping!  Give a girl a break!  When it comes to the business side of things, I will admit that it's be a long and treacherous up hill battle comparable to Mt. Everest during it's worst snow storm.  Don't roll your eyes, I'm not being dramatic, I'm just keeping it real.   Luckily, I've had lots of help along the way in the form of blog posts and business savvy professionals.  However, it's no excuse and I am publicly promising myself that I will keep up with this years bookkeeping on a month to month basis.  Whew!

Onto more interesting things: Maureen.  Maureen is one of those gals that is full of passion and kindness.  One of those girls you'd love to have a movie night with and share celebrity gossip.  We photographed her session at the LA Union Station.  She was enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to try anything!  My kind of girl!  However, I did not realize how much this session had changed her life.  How it was a stepping stone to finding herself again.  When she told me that, I couldn't help but shed a tear.  I had no idea this fun and adventurous and kind person was even lost!  She even braved wind and rain for this session!  Which makes me feel so blessed to do what I do, even if I don't know it at the time :).

To Maureen:  You are amazing girl!  Adventurous, kind, beautiful, fun and passionate!  I am so honored to have been a part of your journey to finding yourself again and I seriously have no words to describe how honored I am.   I love watching your videos and can't wait to see where your next adventure takes you!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is so pretty! I hope everything works out with your taxes! I know it is so stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! That last shot is my FAVE!

    xoox
    M:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!