January 7, 2012

Mr. + Mrs. Hemminger | Riverside Wedding Photographer

It was a perfect day.  A sunny day.  A perfect, sunny day for a wedding.  All week it had been gloomy and cold.  But not on this day.  Because this day was for Amber and Kevin.

Amber and Kevin were introduced by my previous bride, Analicia.  Being a mutual friend, she knew that they were perfect for each other.  And they truly are.   Each one compliments the other in many ways one of which is LOVE.  

Upon arriving at the Riverside Arts Museum, I knew that it was going to be a special day.  Amber and Kevin had opted for a small and intimate wedding filled with rustic and artistic details, much like their personalities.  The whole wedding was a reflection of what their life will be like as one.  

Amber & Kevin:  Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful intimate wedding.  I cried during the dim lighted ceremony, danced along to your first dance, and happily drank some of your Mexi-Colas :).  I hope that I have made it as memorable as you two did.  I wish you much happiness!


















If you would love to have me photograph your wedding, contact me at jackie@jackielamasphotography.com or at 951.732.7039

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackie! I love all the unique table setting details

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful are the night shots with all the pretty lights in the background! Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!