January 3, 2012

A little of what is up next!

Whew!  It has been a whirlwind and I kicked 2011 in the butt with a wedding, four portrait sessions, and a Living Social deal that ran for 6 days during the holidays.  I am more than ecstatic to start the year off with a whole new list of clients, families, weddings, and tons of work.

I can't believe that 2012 is here.  2011 was such a great leap for me both personally and photographically. I am truly grateful for all of my clients and the trust they give me when they have me photograph them.  Be it a wedding or family session, I am a better person because of my clients.

I look forward to many more tears at weddings, laughter at family sessions, and fierceness at portrait sessions.  Here's to giving all of these new clients a little piece of their life story in 2012.

In the meantime I edit all the wonderful sessions I've had and will have coming up, I leave you with these three that are up next on the blog roll!

2012, I have a feeling you and I will be BFFs.

Amber & Kevin's Wedding

A little fashion!

And a new approach to head shots :)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Jackie! And just so everyone knows Jackie endured strong winds, rain and a very long day for this shoot! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!