February 28, 2011

Michele & Shawn Crestmore Manor Part I | Riverside Wedding Photographer



Where to begin.  When we met at Starbucks I wasn't sure what to expect.  My hands were shaking and I tried to breath slowly.  I was meeting Michele and Shawn for the first time.  This wasn't my first wedding consultation.  I told myself, "I got this."

With in minutes I knew that I wanted to photograph them on their special day.  Because you can see love radiating from their eyes.  From the way they look at each other and how their family spoke about them.  Their love is the indestructible kind.  The kind that God sees as a blessing.  One that He has chosen to show to others just how wonderful love is.

Michele and Shawn:  I was so incredibly honored to have photographed your wedding.  I hid my tears behind my camera when the two of you promised forever and shared your vows with your guests.

And thank you Bryan for being my second shooter ... you are the man!

Here is Part I :  The Bride and Groom.


What a gorgeous bride! Michele you are so beautiful :)






And Shawn might I say you look quite the handsome catch here.


This last image is great because if you know Shawn, you know that he has this incredibly infectious laugh that literally makes anyone laugh.  And it was present through out the whole day making everyone share his happiness.  

Next up, Part II : The First Look

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

Share your thoughts on this post!