February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a special day today.  Mine was just another ordinary Monday to be honest.  However, being the hopeless romantic that I am, subconsciously I wore pink today.  As I got dressed this morning I thought nothing of it as it is one of my favorite t-shirts.  I began driving and looked down to put my seat belt on and noticed that I was wearing pink.  I let out a little chuckle and set out to conquer my day.

And so I spent the rest of the day smiling and enjoying the weather and my pink t-shirt.  Just another normal Valentine's Day.

A quick shout out for V-Day:

Mom, Dad, Sister, friends, family, and everyone else who is special in my life:

I Love You.  
I appreciate you.  
My life wouldn't be the same without you.



1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE. THANKS JACKIE. YOU ARE AWESOME. I'M GLAD YOU HAD A NICE VALENTINE'S.
    LOVE THE RED ROSE PHOTO!!

    LOVE YOU, ASIASIASIASI

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!