December 6, 2010

My Wish List

With Christmas around the corner, I figured it doesn't hurt to post my wishlist on my blog for everyone to see, right? Who knows, maybe Santa reads my blog and is a fan.  Santa: if you need my address, just send me message although I'm sure you know exactly which window to come in through :)




2. Love this cute camera necklace from Verabel 
3. The iPad of course!  From Apple
4. Any 600 film from The Impossible Project for my Polariod Land Camera 100
5. Annie Leibovitz at Work book.  This book is just so inspiring!
6. Jewel Wall Clock from Kirkland's
7. Love these riding boots from Frye! I'm all about riding in style and keeping my lets protected.

That's all for now! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. i agree, every single one of those items i want. im surprised how expensive that fuji instacam is... hmm perhaps one day . i hope you get everything you want <3

    www.aniab.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ania: You are a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini camera pendant is a darling!
    ps: I used to study in Loma Linda, not far from where you are!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!