December 1, 2010

December 2010

I feel as if this year has passed by me at warp speed! It was summer and the beautiful hot sun would beat down and tan my skin near the waves at the beach.  And now?  It's freezing, windy, dark before 6pm and I'm getting sick.  The sun isn't shining and people can't drive in the rain.  Oh Southern California how I love thee!

Today I'm writing this post because seriously, I feel a little overwhelmed.  Thankfully overwhelmed that is.  I have a job that I love, I am passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to begin next year.  Start fresh and bring along all the good, the bad, and the down right learned mistakes I've endured this past year.

And although there are still 30 more days left, I'm going to make the most of them.  Especially the last day. This year has been a big year for me.  I was able to cross some things off of my goals list as well as my bucket lists.  I like lists.  I still have one major goal to cross off before the year is through and will be revealed in the new year.

As my family knows, I totally suck at keeping surprises hidden and so I have a little sneak peek!  This will be added to my main goal by the end of the year and I can't wait until it all comes together :)

Happy December!


Taken by my awesome photographer friend Sal Olivas!

1 comment:

Share your thoughts on this post!