October 23, 2010

More Film

A couple of posts ago I wrote about how I shoot film from time to time.  Well, I believe I failed to admit that I have about 20 rolls of film that have never been developed.  They sit in a shoe box at the bottom of my closet just underneath the last shelf.  Surely, I should know better and store them in the fridge, but I rather like the surprises I get when I develop them so I leave them there.

Little by little I'm going to start developing them and sharing them here with you :)

Here are some from 2008 I think.  I'm not really sure but I'm going to guess it was 2008.





And below are some from this month :)


Some lights hanging in Anthropologie 


Probably not a good idea putting the camera on the dash on self timer while at a stop light.  But how else am I to document my life? Good thing it isn't against the law :)


Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the image of you! With the colors it is a little vintage-y. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of you! With the colors it is a little vintage-y. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed... I like the feeling in that picture... its intriguing

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!