September 25, 2010

Birthdays = Contests

Because it was my birthday week this week, I have decided to do a little contest.  The prize?  A free portrait session!  Yes you read right, you get a free portrait session!

I thought that rather than only rewarding myself for my birthday, I'd do a little something for my clients, future clients, and just anyone who reads my blog!

Here's what it includes:

  • A free portrait session with me!
  • A private online gallery of your images where you can view them how ever many times you want!  
  • 10% off any order you place following the session
  • Fun, laughter and more fun!

All you gotta do is comment down below and on October 2nd, I will pick a random number and who ever is that commenter wins!  Also, just as a side note, this is only for local sessions here in Southern California.

Easy peasy :) 

And because a post is no fun with out a photo....here is one from last Saturday :).  Have a great weekend!




24 comments:

  1. I'd Love to shoot with you!! :)

    ~Wolfie Trausch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd Love to shoot with you!! :)

    ~Wolfie Trausch

    ReplyDelete
  3. : B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L - when I get married you will be my photographer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the b-day wishes Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a shoot with THE Jackie Lamas?!
    I wanna play! It's time she took some photos of me again anyway! :)
    Luv ya!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing more romantic than two people joining their lives together :0]

    ReplyDelete
  7. okaaaayyyy sOOOO i finallly figured it out!!! I wanna do a photo shoot with you my friend <3 yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. @amber: as many times as you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking at this pictures makes me wana get married now (greeeaatt) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. but if it gives me a chance at another shoot with you, i'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. and hopefully this time there will be no rain

    ReplyDelete
  12. also i really like your recent pictures. all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WANA WIN I WANA WIN I WANA WIN I WANA WIN!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahah amber & sahily! you guys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 4 more days WOHOOOOO!!!
    who's it gona be (MEEEEEEEEEE) lol
    jk :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. No- but really Jackie>
    I want to get christmas pictures done....
    :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. how about an exemption for me ruben:! if I win you get free room and board in the bay area. And expert guided tour of all seen and yet to be seen.plus I missed out on hanging with you every time I get down. Ill make a big effert to see you this weekend I'm going down for a weding.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Jackie love your photography!! you shoot like a real pro one day when i have enough money i would like you to shot my lil family!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!