R = Realistic
I learned that the more specific and realistic your goal is, the more attainable it is and usually gets accomplished sooner. My goals for 2009 are a combination of personal and business. I won't list them all here but here's a snippit:
- Shoot more with artificial lighting. Since I will be taking a studio photography class I want to maximize this area that I am not all familiar with.
- Become more business savy. Being a photo major this area is non-existent and I could use the information!
- Volunteer for a good cause. I've always wanted to do something to give back other than donating a $1.00 when I'm out shopping. So if you know of any good causes out there, let me know!
- Shoot for myself at least 2x a week. I have only picked up my camera in the last few months for sessions and haven't worked on any personal projects. This year I hope to change that.
- Get in shape! I have never been one to exercise but I would like to get in shape and be healthy.