January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!

Every new years day I am amazed at how quickly the time flies. I have been so fortunate to have many wonderful people in my life and many wonderful experiences. I have a great family for which I am truly grateful for! My friends are the best anyone could ever have and I wish to have many more years of friendship with them (you know who you are)!

2008 was a great year of growth and experience, both personally and photographically. I would never have imagined to have all the wonderful clients, or to have met so many new people. I am lucky to be pursuing a career that is definitely a passion.

But 2009 is going to be a great year! I am looking forward to all the new experiences and all the new people I have yet to meet and to sharing more wonderful moments with those I have in my life already.

So... HAPPY 2009!!!

1 comment:

Share your thoughts on this post!