June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To my dad:

Thanks for being the best father ever. You taught me so many things I will never forget.

From camping in sleeping bags, to hiking with my foot to the side so I wont fall down, to "be careful, I'm a guy and I know how they think," to driving stick shift, to seeing great new places, and to learning how to ride like a true biker.

From mowing the lawn to checking my car oil.

From pausing after commas and taking a breath after periods to never stop giving it my best, at what ever "it" may be.

I can't wait until we hang out all day and work on our bikes, eat a great breakfast together, and just hang out while talking about everything and anything.

Happy Father's Day.



And because I simply can't leave out my mom....thanks to you too! The both of you have made my life and my sister's life so meaningful and full of love.

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!