June 19, 2008

Finding Peace

I've always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I also that some happenings are hard to forget and get over.

But no matter how difficult it is to move on from a situation, life always tends to surprise you and allows you to find peace of mind...when the time is just right.
I'm sparing you the details mainly because it's not about what happened, but more about what I gained from what happened: Peace of mind.

Yesterday, I woke up exactly the same way I had for the past seven months and during my shift at work, I received my peace of mind. Amidst all the commotion at work, amidst all the busy people walking past, and amidst all the mixed emotions; I was given my peace of mind. And it came at just the right time.

I was ready and today, I started to see the world a little bit differently. So just when you think that it can't get worse, whether it's money trouble, a recent break up, or simply a flat tire, just remember: everything happens for a reason. There is light at the end of the tunnel and all we gotta do is let life take it's natural course and when the time is just right, everything will make sense. When life sees it's time, you will be given your peace of mind.

I wish every one a great and peaceful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!