January 23, 2008

Studio Happenings : New Stuff Coming!

Aren't you excited!?! There are going to be some new stuff coming soon. My sister and I have some more models booked this month and it's going to get real busy. Having day jobs and trying to push our business forward isn't easy, but we're up for the challenge :o)

We have some amazing work that I can't post just yet because I promised the client; but it's coming soon! And I gotta tell you, that session was so much fun and I can't wait to show you!!

Also, because it's been raining lately, the empty field across the street from my house has grown some really super green grass and just looks absolutely amazing. I want to photograph some one there. It's just so rich in color and I most definitely love color. Which is the main reason I hardly ever shoot anything black or white.

Here's a picture of it:


See, I'm telling you, it's beautiful! Okay so keep your eye out for all the new stuff that's coming, I promise it's worth the wait :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hola Jackie:

    Me da gusto que me envies tu Nuevo blog realmente lo disfrute, y ademas veo que has mejorado mucho, mereces que te vaya muy bien en tu negocio, saludos y que Dios te cuide.



    Humbelina Padilla

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!