January 23, 2008

Portraits : Reconnecting with Friends

That field served it's purpose today. Amber was my model today. Not just any model, she was a very good friend of mine during my high school years. One time I think it was during lunch (correct me if I'm wrong Amber) when our group of friends came up with this idea that we each had our own bubble. Our bubble was our personal space and we only let certain people into our bubbles. Of course, we only let each other into our bubbles :o). Telling you, life is all about connections and those often great re-connections.

Amber leaves to Guatemala tomorrow night with out a set return date. I always say that traveling is the greatest way to experience life.

Here are some of the shots we got. Unfortunately it was cold and rainy and I have shaky hands so they came out a bit blurry. But! I think we got some good ones.




Thanks Amber for coming out today and posing in the rain. Have a safe trip and see ya when you get back. Also thanks to Alicia, it was great seeing you too! Long live the bubbles! He he he.

5 comments:

  1. Cool babe!!! You have an eye for it keep it up,, the sky is the limit!!

    Sara Reyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great. I love the colors of the grass, they’re just beautiful babe. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a great time, and the pictures are beatiful, (not just because i'm in them) especially considering it was gloomy and raining! you've got skills! (and you are correct about the bubbles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. even though it was a nerve-wracking experience, i'm so glad you shot me because it was really great reconnecting...i hope we can stay in touch this time, because my bubble actually spreads to guate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber: Yeah it was really great reconnecting with you!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!