October 14, 2014

Yessenia + Charlon | Downtown Riverside, California Destination Wedding

There is something special in being a photographer.  Not only am I able to make someone's beautiful day last forever, I am able to photograph my own family grow.  My cousin, Yessenia married Charlon on a bright and sunny day in September.  It felt like every bit of summer and they stood through the heat like champions.  And if they can withstand summer California weather, they can withstand whatever may come their way.

I wish you two the very best in life, love, and happiness!  It was an honor to photograph your wedding and live each moment of your day with you.  Love you guys!

Details:
make-Up:   MAC Cosmetics at Nordstroms
dress:  Alfred Angelo
church:  St. Catherine of Alexandria
centerpieces:  One Step Construction (My Uncle's company made all of the centerpiece boxes)
florals:  Bride DIY
reception venue:  Life Arts Building
second shooter:  R. Dennis Crawford (The Visual Artist)
my right hand man:  Aldo Lerma (and husband ;)


My aunt had made this cute little sign while all the girls were getting ready...


beautiful rings and ring boxes!










the Father was funny and kept the ceremony fun and lively!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!