October 6, 2014

Beautiful Sunsets + Random Thoughts.


I love where I live.  My apartment has these three huge floor to ceiling windows and the sunsets have been amazing lately.  I can see how the world around me is turning from summer to fall.  When I open the windows, the cool air makes it perfect for a cup of coffee and a good book.  I've been trying to read more.  Almost done with my first book since getting married three months ago.  Three months... can't believe how quickly time is going by.  I feel like we just got married!  Making our place feel more like a home.  Framed photos are next.  Photos of our wedding, of our travels, and bits and pieces of inspiration to keep the spark alive.  The spark of love, of life, and of our soul.   


© Jackie Lamas Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!