August 16, 2014

Yessenia + Charlon Riverside Engagement Session | International Wedding Photographer

This engagement is special.  Special because it's of my beautiful cousin and her fiance.  They have been together quite some time and when Charlon started calling me prima, I knew he'd be here for the long haul.

We had so much fun during the session.   Which took place at a Mission in Redlands that a photographer friend of mine recommended.  It was perfect for the theme of their wedding (which you shall see in September!)  The light was gorgeous, and these two couldn't stop laughing and having fun!

Yeya + Charlon:  Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer!  I am excited to live the wedding day through my lens and do the best job I possibly can!  I'm happy for the two of you and there is nothing more real than your love.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!