July 25, 2014

Shramek Family | Santa Monica Pier Family Session

Where do I begin with this amazing family.  They are truly like no other family I have photographed.  I have known Ruth since high school.  I have photographed this family since little M was 3.  I photographed their engagement session, their wedding, family sessions, and when little S was born, her newborn photos.  Now that S is a little older, we were able to squeeze in a session down by the Santa Monica Pier.

They are my biggest supporters, good friends, and I feel like I'm part of their family!  Each of them, including Ruth's parents and grandparents, hold a very special place in my heart!  Helping them document their gorgeous growing family is what I consider to be an honor!

I love you guys very dearly!

xoxo,
Jackie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!