May 6, 2014

Guess who's coming to California for the Summer!

Hello California clients!

I am making my way back to California to visit and prepare for my *ahem* wedding! While I'm there visiting, I would love nothing more than to update your family portraits for you!  Or if you're a senior who will be graduating, or just a sexy vixen who wants some boudoir action, I'm ready for you!

Take advantage of this super great deal on a session and digital hi-res images delivered via an online gallery.  Quick and easy to get your photos updated :).

The dates available are June 11th - June 28th.  Make sure you share this around, when you refer two new clients my way, I will shoot your session for free! Now that is a darn great deal!  Make sure you book before May 30th!

Can't wait to catch up with you and take your new photographs!  Make sure your share and have your friends book so you get your session free! ;)


Summer is calling!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!