March 22, 2014

Karla + Sergio | Huapoca, Madera Engagement Session


I thought I had already posted this session, but I was wrong!  So, better late than never :).  I have already shot and blogged their beautiful wedding too *bangs head against the desk*.  

Nevertheless, it was such a great experience photographing this engagement session.  Karla and Sergio invited me on a 5 hour trip to the magical mountains of Huapoca in Madera, Chihuahua.  A gorgeous place where the fog and rain allow your mind to unwind and relax while taking in the insanely breathtaking landscape.  Of which I have posted photos from the trip, which you can click HERE to view... 

once again I bang my head on my desk wondering how I could have missed blogging these photos!  

//

Pensé que ya había publicado esta sesión, pero estaba equivocada! Por lo tanto, más vale tarde que nunca :). La cual que ya he fotografiado y blogged, y puedes ver la hermosa boda AQUI  *me golpeo mi cabeza contra el escritorio*

Sin embargo, fue una gran experiencia fotografiando esta sesión casual. Karla y Sergio me invitaron en un viaje de 5 horas a las montañas mágicas de Huapoca en Madera, Chihuahua. Un lugar precioso donde la niebla y la lluvia  permite que descanses y relajas tu mente mientras  disfrutas del paisaje increíblemente impresionante.  Pudes ver las fotos que ya he hecho post haciendo clic AQUI...

una vez más me golpeo mi cabeza sobre mi escritorio preguntándome cómo podía haber faltado en blogging estas fotos!

xoxo,
Jackie










No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!