October 11, 2013

Brenda + Marcos | California Wedding Photographer

I sent the email nervously.  I didn't know how they'd react to "I don't live in the US anymore, but, I would love to photograph your wedding!  Let's set up a FaceTime meeting..."  I had just moved and settled in.  I was still unpacking when I replied to Brenda's email.  I didn't they would ever agree so when they did, I was so excited and got even more nervous!  I had never had a meeting over FaceTime or Skype or anything like that... And especially not from a different country.  We chatted for about two hours and it seemed like I had known them my whole life!  These two were people I could relate to.  Talk with and laugh about everything and anything!  

Months passed and we used email and iMessage as our way of communicating.  When I went home to California during Easter, I met with them to talk about their engagement session and the details of the special day.  This was the first time we had ever seen each other face to face.  We talked and laughed and got excited over all the details!  

Fast forward to their engagement session, I was back in California on vacation and we had a blast.  Brenda and I were way too excited for Marcos... but I think he had a great time!  You can view their session here.   

Finally, their wedding day came.  I was so nervous to think that these two amazingly sweet and beautiful people trusted me with one of their most important days of their lives.  They trusted me to come from a different country and photograph their wedding... I can not even begin to describe how honored it made me feel.  It was truly an honor being there.

Brenda + Marcos:  Thank you, thank you, thank you for trusting me and giving me the absolute honor in photographing your wedding!  But more importantly, for getting the opportunity to meet you and get to know you on a much deeper level.  You two are beautiful inside and out and have a love worth admiring!  It was an incredible day with incredible love and I am truly blessed to have been a part of it.  Thank you so much!

Love,
Jackie
























Second shooter:  Crystal Bruder (Thanks girl for ALL of your help!)
Assistant:  Aldo Lerma (you are invaluable!)      
Dress: Maggie Sottero-Divina      
Shoes:  Enzo Angiolini
MUA + Hair: Daniel Marrone
Hotel: Hyatt Express, Diamond Bar
Music:  Lil' Ceasar


1 comment:

  1. Really great stuff, woman! I see your talent blossoming every day. Keep on gettin it! Hope to see you soon <3 love u

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!