April 13, 2013

Shramek Family | J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles

This family holds a really special place in my heart.  Ruth and I were class mates in high school.  We were in marching band together.  After high school, we parted ways as life has a tendency to do.  We reconnected on Facebook, which is such a wonderful tool for doing just that.  She contacted me for her wedding and confided in me even though I was just starting out.  You see, I had a lot of experience second shooting and assisting.  I had one wedding before Ruth + Mark's, but still kinda green.  It was such a special day, intimate with only her closest family and friends.  It was a perfect day.

So when she told me that she and Mark wanted family photos and if I would be visiting soon so we could set it up, if not, to refer other photographers to her.  I gasped and said, "There is no way another photog is taking photos of this family, they're mine!"  Luckily, she felt the same way :).  I have the best clients!

We set it up during my visit at the Getty Museum.  Such a great place to run, laugh, play, and have a good time!  

Thank you Ruth, Mark, and little Markie for playing with me and catching up!  I wish you guys many, but oh so many, years of never ending happiness!  Love you guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!