August 21, 2012

Scrofano Boys | UCR Botanical Gardens Family Portraits

This session was so fun!  There is something so fun about brothers.  Especially when they like to have fun!  We spent the first half taking the traditional shots, the smiley ones.  The ones the boys do not like.  And then, I gave them the green light to get dirty and that's when the fun started! They tackled each other and rolled around on the grass.

When I came home, I was greeted by this comment from their mom Diana:
"My boys (ages 10, 9 and 8) had a wonderful time - and they usually HATE getting their pictures taken! On the way home, they said, "Can we do that again tomorrow?". How great is that?!"

Doesn't this one look like something out of The Outsiders??  I love the seriousness in their faces.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!