August 1, 2012

Inland Empire Photog + Beyond Group Shoot

Facebook is a fantastic machine.  It has allowed us to connect on such an incredible level.  Connect with family and friends.  Connect with collegues and past classmates.  Connect with complete strangers we admire and those who we'd love to get to know.  It's these connections that sometimes lead to great discoveries and relationships.  And I absotelutely love it.

Over a year ago, I created a photography group.  The main reason was because I wanted to find more photographer friends.  People who would never tire talking about aperture and lighting.  Connect with people who just get me.  On a photography level.  And we could learn, grow, and connect.  That was the sole reason.  

This year, I made it my goal to begin organizing group shoots.  So we could connect face to face.  Learn and really be a community.  

Each and every Group Shoot we've had I have met so many great people.  Have been able to connect with new members, members who I've only seen through FB, and members I personally know.   However, what is greater is that all those who attend connect with each other as well!  It feels all pay-it-forward-ish.   And I love it.  

So if you're interested in being a part of the group, please go to the GROUP PAGE and ask to join.  It's a public group and everyone is welcome.  From novice to advanced to professional, everyone is welcome.  

Here are some photos from May Group Shoot we had in LA.  I never got around to posting them :).  

Models: Elahyna, Rosey, Desmon, & Cynthia





 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!