July 11, 2012

Seniors : Class of 2013 Book your session now!

Senior session have to be one of my favorite kind of sessions.  Being ready to leave all the childish things behind and move on to bigger steps, larger buildings, and a whole new life.  When I graduated high school, I stayed home for a couple of years before moving out, I commuted and made little connections with Cal State.  However, those little connections have grown into life changing ones.

From meeting the girls that would be my best friends for life to the invaluable experiences of having to grow up and learning just how the real world really is.  All of it while studying before exams, working a full time job, and learning that sometimes, the 91 freeway hates everyone.  If you live in Riverside, then you know what I'm talking about.  

Wide eyed and ready for the newness of what was to come.  Ready to throw my cap in the air and leave it where it fell.  What I didn't realize was that being a senior is a pivotal moment in one's life.  A right of passage that shouldn't be over looked and left so quickly.  Instead, it should preserved.  Because as it stands, it's the last time you get to feel like a senior.  And the first time you take that step towards the unknown.   

This should be a time to preserve you, just as you are, right now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!