April 4, 2012

Elahyna | Class of 2013

I love photographing the milestones of my clients.  What I love even more is photographing the milestones of my family.  From maternity sessions to family sessions to weddings.

I was lucky to photograph my cousin, Elahyna, as she begins her journey from teenager to adult.  She is also one of my Class of 2013 Senior Reps!

To my wonderful cousin:  The future may be uncertain, do not fret.  Uncertainty can sometimes be exciting and full of great surprises.  And lots of lessons to learn along the way.  The future may be frightening, do not fret.  For we are made to over come fear with tenacity and you will conquer it.  No matter what, being your older cousin, I am here for you every step of the way :).  Love you!

Okay, on to the photos!











If you are a High School Senior graduating in 2013 and would love to become a Senior Rep, contact our studio for more information 951.732.7039!  As a senior rep you will receive a discount on your session and for every friend you refer, a little extra gift ranging from prints to albums! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!