March 6, 2012

Laura + Eddie | Disneyland Engagement Session, Orange County Engagement Photographer

When a bride refers another bride to me I get nervous.  Did they warn them that I ramble on and on?  Will they notice that I talk too loud and get squeaky when I am excited.  And will they notice that I am shaking underneath the table?  But mostly I am anxious to get to know them. Because if a bride of mine referred them, then I know we'll click and get along perfectly.

That was the case with Laura + Eddie.  They are sweet and loving and you'll see the way they look at each other.  I also know that they're so in love with each other.  Not more, not less, but just right.  And when he took a knee at Disney World and asked her to be his forever, little did she know that they would live happily ever after.

Location:  Disneyland
Hair & Make Up:  Xelle Hair & Make up















5 comments:

  1. I love the bridge shots. Great job with all of them, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow too AWESOME I love Disney :) I'm actually going to Disney Land soon and I'm Taking my Canon 20D I'm too excited! I love all the shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataly: Thank you soooo much! Coming from such an amazing photographer means so much! Thank you!
    Mike: thanks buddy! Disneyland is such a great place to shoot and there are so many little details! Have fun and can't wait to see what you shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary! It's so inspiring to hear this from you! I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!