July 6, 2011

A Grandma & Her Grand Kids | Long Beach Family Portrait Photographer






When I photographed my beautiful and very pregnant friend, Amanda, I did not know that those close to baby Jahzara would be looking at the photos.  After receiving a few emails regarding the session with Amanda, I figured that Sheryl must be a friend.  After playing detective, I found out that Sheryl is in fact baby Jahzara's grandmother!  I was so excited to help Sheryl with some new head shots and do a very special portrait session of her and her three grandkids.  

Summer is about beaches, black and whites, vintage, and a time when grand kids can enjoy the pleasures of Grandma.  Especially when she is as cool and calm like Sheryl.  

Sheryl: Here is a little sneak peek of our session together.  More will be the on the way as soon as the edits are finished :).  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your family, even if for just one day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!