April 4, 2011

Because I'm a Hopeless Romantic

I've mentioned many times before that I am with out a doubt a hopeless romantic. So, I thought, why not share with you guys my favorite hopeless romantic movies!   Here we go :)
 

 Shakespeare +  Leo.  Enough Said.



A true kaleidoscope infusing story, music and all of the characters involved.  The moral of the story: Love.
 

The Holiday I must admit is a bit cheesy.  Especially towards the end but at some point or another in my life I have been both Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet.  And Jude Law is it in... hello?!


This one is like one huge big DUH!



Memoirs of a Geisha is probably one of my all time favorites.  Simply the carefully thought out soundtrack and cinematography separates it from most romantic movies.  And the story is just absolutely beautiful.  Almost identical to the book, which I've read.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!