March 4, 2011

Change the world with art | Inspiration

Just wanted to take a moment and post this video of JR, the winner of the TED Prize Wish award.  My good friend Tom was so kind to share this video with me and I have to admit, after the second time I watched it I was immediately thinking of ways to make my art change the world.  Maybe not the world, but those who surround me.

And I think that is what makes art so powerful.  Be it photography, documentaries, paintings, etc.  From Van Gogh to Picasso, each who have made their own staple in the art world.  And just like their work, our work can change the world.  Starting with our local communities and expanding as far as we can.

I'm truly inspired and had to share this with all of you.  I hope you find some inspiration this weekend too!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!