December 29, 2010

Change is Good

I've mentioned before plenty of times that I love change.  I love to rearrange furniture, tear down walls and even the change in weather.  As some may recall, I finally got my website in 2009 and felt like it was a new beginning to showing off my work and myself.  But this year I felt that my style was changing, evolving, becoming all its own.  And with that I too was growing, changing, and evolving.

This evolution has brought me to a crossroads and allowed me to review myself, my photography, and all things Jackie.  Which led me to the brand spankin' new website!  Thanks to Blu Domain for designing a website that was inevitably me in every way.  A little tweek here and there and viola! Website is live :).

Be sure to check it out at http://www.jackielamasphotography.com/

Happy Rainy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. My sweet comadre! How I adore your talent, skill and everything Jackie! Your website looks great!Im proud of you! Plus its always fun to see your own face on something so professional.:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!