November 4, 2010

Up on the Wall

What's up on your walls? Are they paintings, photographs, drawings? Maybe familiar faces and places.  Faces and places that make your heart warm, that make you remember a certain time and feeling.  

I take photos everywhere I go.  Near and far. And so I began looking through all of those photos and have decided that I want to share them with the world. 

So what's the deal, right?  Up on the Wall are for sale.  If you are interested, contact me and I can give you prices.  These can be any size and come framed if you buy prints bigger than 16x20.  And I will be adding more and more as time goes on :) 

So what's up on your wall? 

La Paz, Baja Mexico Sur, Mexico.

Flag. USA


Both above are from Xcaret, Cancun, Mexico.  

La Sierra Madre, Chihuahua, Mexico.

La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico.

Creel, Chihuahua, Mexico.

Duckies.  

Ferris Wheel.

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico.

Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico.

** they are watermarked and signed just too keep thieves at bay.






1 comment:

  1. I like the parrots, it's cute and beautiful!

    http://myselfugg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!