August 2, 2010

Jessica Baca (Full Post) | Inland Empire Fashion Photographer

Every now and again I like to do shoots that are just fun, free of pressure, and experimental.  Throw in some funky cool clothes and an alley way and we got ourselves a cool little fashion-esque shoot!

Jessica is one of the models that contact me through my casting call on Model Mayhem.  I emailed her some inspirational photos for the shoot I had in mind and she was kind enough to bring her sister, who ended up being my assistant :).  The shoot had good energy, good light, and a pretty model who was up for anything! A photographer's dream is what Jessica is! 

So with out further adieu here are the awesome shots we got! 


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They're just lovely, like your blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie... these images look great! what a fun shoot!! xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Ruben, I like the first pic, she has a "what you talkin about willis" look in a good way, i don't know i just smiled and thought that.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!