July 22, 2010

Inspiration Thursday!

I know I haven't done one of these in a while but here it goes.

This week's inspiration goes to: All the blogs I follow!  I've said before that I follow tons of blogs.  They range from wedding to portrait photography blogs to design blogs.  But instead of listing the million blogs that I read, I'm going to list a few that I have come across recently and are pretty helpful to those just starting out.  I think they give good advice and not just for photographers but for any entrepreneur.

So here they are.  Make sure to check 'em out and see if maybe they could be useful to you.  Happy Thursday!



3. Fashion Photography Blog

4. Marketing Essentials International

5. The Mentor Blog

and a little teaser of what's to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!