March 11, 2010

Spring= Weddings!

2010 has begun to be such an amazing year. This year will mark the first year that I am photographing weddings exclusively.

I am both excited and fearful. Excited because experiencing the love between two people is just magical. Weddings are magical and I have always loved to go to weddings. However, I did mention that I'm fearful. Fearful because of the pressure, the "one day to get it right," and the chance that something crazy might happen.

I have had a deep conversation with myself and I know that I can do it. Fearfully or excitedly, and I'm going to choose the latter.

My sister, Elanie, of In Your Face Beauty, asked me to shoot a bridal inspired shoot for her yesterday. Here is one of my favorites. You can see more on her blog HERE.




Happy Thursday! And if you're looking for a wedding photographer, holla at your girl!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's so great that you and your sister work together and are able to do stuff like this! I loved the look and the pics on her blog are great too! awesome job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister, as always you are amazing!

    love u, elle

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!