January 28, 2010

Inspiration Thursday!

It's that time of week again! Okay, this guy isn't someone new that I've found; actually I've been following his work for quite some time. And let me tell you, I practically drool onto my keyboard every time he posts something new!

Jose Villa is amazing! He still shoots film, always has, and his work is phenomenal. Voted as one of the top wedding photographers of the world, he travels just about everywhere but his style remains the same. Villa's style is vintage, simple, and everlasting. Also, his attention to the details is extraordinary. Ahh, drooling already!

Need I really say more? So hop on over to his blog and take a look at more of his stuff. Becareful because I'm sure you'll start to drool as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!