October 19, 2009

It's Alive!

My website is officially alive! Check it out HERE.

I can't even begin to express how excited I am at this monumentous step. To think, only four years ago I began to see the world through a lens and changed my major in college. Three years ago, I bought my first DSLR. Two years ago, I decided to go pro. And now, I have a website. (Insert big huge grin here!)

It is so unbelievably inexplicable the amount of pride and excitement I have for what the future may bring. I am so lucky to have the support from my family and friends and of course my mentors.

So go over, take a peek, send me an email and definitely sing along to U2. JackieLamas Photography.com is alive!
And of course a post would be ever so without if there is no photo. Here is the new photo of me that is on the website section of About Me. Make up by Elanie of In Your Face (who is also my amazing sister and she took the photo as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!