October 9, 2009

Cory Anytime | Inland Empire Portrait Photographer

I met Cory my freshmen year in High School, during band camp. Yes, I was a marching band member and we totally kicked ass! She was funny, helpful, talented and smart. We were fellow Blue Star Regiment members.

I was so excited to shoot some photos of her and her basson mainly because I know how it is to have something you're so passionate about that it becomes an extension of you. Like me and my camera. It also gave us a good chance to catch up on things and reconnect.

Cory now lives in London where she received her Master's degree in music. Even though marching band is years behind us, she is still funny, helpful, talented, and smart.
Thanks Cory for allowing me to take photos of you, maybe some day I'll go to a concert and hear you play (in London, of course!)





1 comment:

Share your thoughts on this post!