August 15, 2009

Nothing says Relax like a Vacation!

I know that this year has been a difficult one and with this economic downturn, I am just so fortunate to be able to take a vacation. Luckily, my family in Mexico is saving me a few bucks which will be nice because upon returning I might have a couple of pesos to rub together.

For my clients: I will be gone until August 29th (Saturday). I will have limited internet connection and no phone communication. However, I do plan on returning any and all messages when I get settled back.

I'll be make one heck of a travel. First, the bus ride to Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico (yes, like the dog.) Next, will be family time for a day and a half then we fly out to Cancun. And the return home is just the same, only backwards. I am taking my camera and hope to get plenty of photos and will share as soon as I can!

And because posts are less fabulous without a photo, I share with you a color photo from my Rolleiflex on 4th of July. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!