August 4, 2009

Finao Love at First Sight

My little yorkie barked at the UPS man to his little hearts content to alarm me that he was dropping an album for me.

It is love at first sight.

I opened the packaged and ruffled through the popcorn packaging and there it was: a beautiful leather 8x10 album. I opened it and looked through the pages I, myself designed and just fell even more in love with the quality! Finao knows how to make a photographer swoon like I was in The Notebook movie.

Here are some photos of this beautiful leather flush-mount album of Sarai's Quinceanera.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I had an album like this one from my quince! Instead I have a lot of photos scattered around in a super old, faded album:/

    Beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!