June 3, 2009

Becoming a Young Woman | Inland Empire Quinceanera Photographer

Fourteen is a tough year for a young lady. Being new to the high school game, learning the trades of make up and fashion, and if you're Hispanic, the planning of a QuinceaƱera. I myself went through this trying time of endless dress fittings, waltz rehearsals, and choosing a theme. But in the end, it was worth every minute of the hard work my family and I put forth for an amazing time in my life.

Sarai is nothing short of a beautiful young woman who radiates every time she smiles. She has an exuding confidence that gives off a positive energy and I am certain that when she gets older, she's gonna be one heck of a woman! You go girl!

We had fun shooting her portrait session and I can't wait to shoot her quinceaƱera this month because I know it is going to be fabulous! Okay, now on to the juicy photos!!!

I love this one:




Another fave!


4 comments:

  1. Bonsoir ! First time i come across your blog , so im gonna visit it now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot !
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour !
    first time i come across your blog, so im gonan visit it now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collage or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot!
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her eyeliner and eyelashes! I love the third to last image. That will be a great display image!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!