April 23, 2009

Catching up

Okay time to catch up. This post is going to be quite long since I had the fortunate luck to have three wonderful ladies model for me in the same week. All three of which worked it and made Tyra proud!

Both were for the assignment to shoot a subject full length, from head to toe in a studio setting. All I gotta say is that good music and models who just have it go a long way and make for the best photos.

For these below, my wonderful sister was able to come out with me and do the make up. She did a fantastic job on Santia and Nea (sisters!)





And here is beautiful Linda who was patient with me as I tried out a lighting set up I had seen once.




Also, stay tuned for tomorrow for I have more goodies to post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts on this post!