March 1, 2009

Photo Trip & A Flat Tire

Photo trip and a flat tire. I laugh as I type and can't stop myself from being amazed at all the possibilities of those two events happening with in an hour of each other.

Lately, I haven't had much time to photograph any thing other than what I need to for my classes. As a result of this, my camera is held hostage in its bag for days at a time. So, when I saw how gorgeous the day was, with its blue sky and white clouds painted across the massive abyss I just couldn't help myself and had to go for a photo trip. I had been eyeing a certain wilderness park here in Riverside. I grabbed my gear, turned on my car, tuned to a good song, and headed in the direction of my destination. Half way there I felt my car heavy, and rather annoyingly noisy. I pulled over into a parking lot and took a tour around my car and there it was: the flat tire.


I called my mother who then called AAA and had the tire fixed all within half an hour! Luck was on my side today because I had about an hour of sunlight left to do my photo trip.

I assure you I'll have much more interesting things to post about but in the mean time, I leave you with these photos and I hope you enjoy them :)



3 comments:

  1. I love the first shot of the flowers. That just rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The field of flowers is just amazing! Bummer about your tire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shot are great! Makes me want to venture to that field!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!